E-Child Care: Parents Section
Below is important information regarding E-Child Care for parents:
- Parents who have issues with their card or PIN or who have lost their card can call 800-997-3333.
- E-Child Care FAQ-Parents-English (PDF): Read if you are a parent/guardian with a child or children on a subsidy program (Ex: Work First NJ, NJ Cares for Kids, DOE Wrap-Around).
- E-Child Care FAQ-Parents-Español (PDF): Lea si usted es un padre/tutor con un niño o los niños en un programa de subsidio (Ex: Work First NJ, NJ Cares for Kids, DOE Wrap-Around).
- IVR Parent Quick Reference Guide (PDF) Please refer to page one of document if you are a parent using a family child care provider or a center with fewer than five children on a subsidy.
- E-Child Care Use Mandate Letter for Parents (PDF) Letter from State informing parents they must begin using the ECC system in order for provider to be reimbursed for subsidized care effective July 1, 2012.
- E-Child Care Tips for Parents (PDF) Flyer in English and Spanish with helpful tips for parents using the ECC system.
BCCAP is hosting E-Child Care Open House every 2nd Wednesday of the month from 9:00 am- 4:00 pm. For more information please contact Diane Morrow at or 609-261-6834, ext. 5144.